Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everything Happens For A Reason

Well, I didn't have my interview yesterday. It was scheduled for 3pm but, as luck would have it, I didn't make it there on time. On the way to the Seattle Regional Office, the car I was driving broke down. I was all the way in the farthest left lane, and it just shut off. I had to call my recruiter to reschedule, while I waited for my friend (and a tow truck) on the side of the highway.

I like to believe that everything happens for a reason, so I was trying to think of one as I sat there across the highway from the Ford dealership. Maybe the Peace Corps office was going to low up today, and I was being saved? Maybe there was going to be some sort of crazy bomb threat in downtown Seattle? I concluded that it I just happy it happened 25 minutes from home, as opposed to downtown Seattle...so I could at least get over to the shoulder without much traffic.

My recruiter was very polite and flexible about the situation, and agreed to reschedule my interview for Monday, October 18th. Hopefully things will go more smoothly then.

I'll let everyone know how the interview goes next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment